About Me

My photo
I am a full-time mom of three (ages 7, 5, and 3). I was diagnosed with type 1 (juvenile) diabetes at 19 during my sophomore year at college. I hope you check in on us to read about the craziness and adventures of living, loving, and mothering with diabetes.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Lost

Lost.

That’s where I’ve been. Lost.

Somehow I lost my direction. Lost sight of where I was and where I was going.

I couldn’t remember where I fit in with all that has been going on and how to make it slow down enough so I can find my way again.

Hopefully writing, blogging will remind me.

I’ve missed it.

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh love. I'm thinking of you so much and sorry you're in this headspace right now. You're an amazing writer and I hope the process, whether or not you post it here will be helpful and healing.
xo

~Suzanne~ said...

Laura,

I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling so lost. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and that if you ever need anything from me, I am here for you... like you have always been there for me.

Unknown said...

can't wait to read in 2010! love ya! A

Bryn said...

We all get lost sometimes. It reminds us how nice it is to be "found" again. Kinda like if you never leave home, you never know that feeling of returning home. It's okay to be lost sometimes. It's how we find our way back to a better place. We love you.

Kelly said...

Hey Laura,
I just read a post I had written on my own blog (typeonemom.blogspot.com) over year ago (I haven't posted since!)-to get myself back into blogging-refocusing, etc., and your comment gave me hope! Then I read your blog-and it amazes me how much people, women, moms, diabetics, can live such similar lives, go through similar issues, and be connected online-and inspired. I hope you are having a better month/year! I'm onto posting and kicking myself in the ass again to focus and find myself again. Here's to good reading/writing/good sugars/and happy moments with family. Take care! I look forward to reading more from you-
Kelly